The Power of Mentoring and Digitization as Processes of Strengthening the Human Resource Departments' Activity
Keywords:human resources, digitization, mentoring, HR department
AbstractHuman resources (HR) represent the core of any organization. The way the human resources activities are understood, managed, standardised and mentored is vital for the survival, development and success of any organization in market competitions. In the digitization era HR and HR departments activities contribute to the safety and efficiency of the company, sharing part of assets, investment and profits.The professionals working in the HR department (HRD) are undergoing a profound transformation of mentality and technological change as main challenges of finding specialists and retaining employees.There present research studies the way the coming years will influence the company top management and staffs’ activities so that the profit and market share not to be diminished or lost
• Bengtsson, Camilla and Moa Bloom, (2017), Human Resource Management in a Digital Era, Lundt Univ. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/16c7/6ba407cca74b9c115aadb093033a79e03a7b.pdf.
• Cernian, Alexandra, (2017), “Tendințe și provocări în digitalizarea HR în companiile din România”, in Trends and challenges, Valoria Articles, https://valoria.ro/author/alexandra-cernian/page/2/ .
• Filippone, Tony, Diane Youden, Kevin Pennington and Phil Fersht, (2012), Human Resources Transformation: Is It Driving Business Performance? HfS Research, May.
• Global Human Capital Trends (2016), The New Organization: Diferent by Design, Deloitte University Press.
• Hecklau,Fabian, Mila Galeitzke, Sebastian Flachs and Holger Kohl, (2016), Holistic Approach for Human Resource Management in Industry 4.0, Procedia CIRP Volume 54, pp: 1-6, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procir.2016.05.102
• Johnson Richard D. and Hal G. Gue, (2011), Transforming HR Through Technology: The Use of e-HR and HRIS in Organizations, SHRM Foundation
• Manolescu, Aurel, (2001), Human Resource Management, Economica Publishing House, pp: 14-16.
• Mathis, Robert, (2017), The Role of Mentoring in Human Resources, Irexon Publishing House
• Noe, R.A., J.R. Hollenbeck, B. Gerhart and P.M. Wright, (2017), Human resource management: Gaining a competitive advantage, 8th eds., Amsterdam Univ., studocu.com
• Rogers Bruce - Forbes insights, (2016), How Digital Transformation Elevates Human Capital Management Turning Talent into a Strategic Business Force, Forbes.com.
• Scholz, Tobias M., (2017), Big data in organizations and the role of human resource management: A complex systems theory-based conceptualization, Personal Management und Organisation, No. 5, ISBN 978-3-631-71905-3, Peter Lang International Academic Publishers, Frankfurt a. M., http://dx.doi.org/10.3726/b10907
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People by Authors is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://ojs.spiruharet.ro/index.php/jedep/issue/archive.